Re: Question about weathering

naptownprr

I think you mean anecdote unless the beer was poisoned!

Jim  Hunter

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 3:59 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [External] Re: [RealSTMFC] Question about weathering

I didn’t include Rule G in my private rulebook, but it’s there in my Employee Rulebook. I’m sure Rule G didn’t apply in business cars, based upon an antidote about Ralph Budd and James Hill. James was having an earnest disagreement with Ralph about some aspect of railroad business when the steward brought them a tray of Budweiser. Hill quipped, “Ah, Anheuser-Busch to make Budd wiser”.

Nelson Moyer