Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: HERX (Hershey) Insulated Boxcar Or Reefer (1960)

Schuyler Larrabee

Elden wrote:

Claus;

The obvious answer would be in iced reefers, but the presence of that Hersheys car in Pittsburgh begs the question, what was it doing THERE?

Well with the doors open on a team track, I’d say a load of something Hershey made was delivered.

I am always looking for more info on loads….

Aren’t we all . . .??

Schuyler (BTW, thanks for the responses on my question about this car)

Elden Gatwood