Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: HERX (Hershey) Insulated Boxcar Or Reefer (1960)

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Eric;

What on Gd’s green earth was Hunt’s and catsup?  I don’t recognize either of those things.  There was never anything but Heinz in our households.

Yes, we also loved Clark Bars (I was actually baby-sat by Candy Barr), but a Clark Bar was nothing like a Hersheys Bar, esp if you liked them with almonds!  Or, Reeses’ Cups!

I agree with you on all of that.  The variety of loads could be endless!

Elden Gatwood