Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Old Photos from Southern Railway in Knoxville yard

Old Dutch Cleanser was a trademark of the Cudahy company (Cudahy Bros of Wisconsin was a different company). And their meat reefers carried the Old Dutch Cleanser logo. Attached is a photo of a Cudahy reefer taken in Salt Lake City, where they had a plant. Cudahy’s main plant was in south Omaha. They also had plants in Kansas City, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Sioux City, South St Paul, East Chicago, Jersey City. Old Dutch Cleanser Plants were located in Los Angeles, Omaha, and Toronto.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org