Re: Old Photos from Southern Railway in Knoxville yard

erieblt2

Mr. Harding, where did you get the information as to where the plants were located? Is there a book(now ‘site’) that lists company info? We have source/info books for railroads ie ‘The Official Guide’ . Is there an equivalent for industries? Thank you. Respectfully, Bill S.    PS I had to look up the earlier reference to ‘foobies’!

On Sep 30, 2020, at 6:36 AM, Thomas Evans via groups.io <tomkevans@...> wrote:

So now I'm confused.
There was Cudahy Packing Company of Omaha which also made & sold Old Dutch Cleanser.
There was also Cudahy Brothers which was also a packing company in Cudahy Wis. south of Milwaukee.
Did Cudahy Brothers (Wisconsin) also have their own meat reefers?
Can anyone make all this clear?

Tom E.