I think she was posing for the Cudahy reefer paint jobs.
Just say'in
Fenton

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 10:22 AM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

In images 2 & 3, is that a woman out there in the yard?  What is she doing there?  This was not a time when women were common in the yards.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of mel perry
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 3:02 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Old Photos from Southern Railway in Knoxville yard

thats a rarity, to find three "old dutch"/

cudahy in the same yard, hooked

together, unless there was a plant

close by?, always wonder if the "old

dutch"/cudahy was a foobie?

;-)

mel perry

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020, 6:18 PM George Courtney via groups.io <gsc3=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

A much younger,  model railroad friend of mine sent me this photos.  They are on Southern Railway in Knoxville.  I didn't see a Monogram on the Southern Boxcar so I suspect before 1937.  He found them in a old grocery store near the area.  At age three I lived in the hill back of the viaduct.    George Courtney.

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd