Re: Old Photos from Southern Railway in Knoxville yard

John Barry

Doug,

What was the date of the Cudahy map?  They have a spot listed on the 1928 version of the SP San Francisco Industry Map on the State Belt, said industry not listed on the 1944 version.

John

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA

707-490-9696

On Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 08:48:16 AM EDT, Douglas Harding <iowacentralrr@...> wrote:

Old Dutch Cleanser was a trademark of the Cudahy company (Cudahy Bros of Wisconsin was a different company). And their meat reefers carried the Old Dutch Cleanser logo. Attached is a photo of a Cudahy reefer taken in Salt Lake City, where they had a plant. Cudahy’s main plant was in south Omaha. They also had plants in Kansas City, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Sioux City, South St Paul, East Chicago, Jersey City. Old Dutch Cleanser Plants were located in Los Angeles, Omaha, and Toronto.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org