From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Courtney via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 5:36 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Old Photos from Southern Railway in Knoxville yard

About half a mile down the tracks from these photos, heading west, were several Wholesale Grocers.  I think a Fruit company is still there today.  I don't know if that ties in with the Old Duck reefers or not.  But I was interest to see how narrow the ice or brine hatches appear to be.

George Courtney