Re: GATX fleet breakdown?

nyc3001 .

Bruce,

I was unaware that this was a minority car. It just appeared to me that because of the varied types of STC cars from SC&F and GATC cars from Tangent that a variegated fleet could be composed. For my modeling locale (Buffalo area), it just so happens that most of the tanks that Tangent has released are needed based on photographic evidence and freight consists, but I realize that the majority of modelers may not be modeling areas near electrochemical facilities. At any rate, I do not know much about the fleet breakdown of GATX cars, which is why I asked.

-Phil