Re: Storzek & Des Plaines 1916 NYC Auto Box Cars

Dennis Storzek

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 08:02 AM, Donald B. Valentine wrote:
    Hopefully either Dennis has acquired more knowledge of these cars over the last thirty years or Ray Breyer or another list member with knowledge of these cars can respond to my questions.
Don,
Unfortunately writing the history section of the instructions was the end of my research on these cars. As I recall, it was the late Richard Stoving who provided the bulk of the roster data for the NYC cars. As I understood it, first the Michigan Central cars were rolled into the NYC roster, AND THEN the rebuilding and dispositions began.

Dennis Storzek