Re: HO kit wanted

nyc3001 .

I called F&C two years ago about the rebuilt gon kits, but Sharon told me that they were not available anymore; however, the kits may be rerun in the future. They seem to come up on eBay every once in a while. If someone is willing to sell me one or more of the Sunshine 67.29 or 67.30 USRA NYC clone kits, I am willing to let one of my F&C kits go. I have one too many F&C rebuilt gon kits, but converting a rebuilt car to a clone seems somewhat feasible.

-Phil

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 6:24 PM Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...> wrote:
Hugh,

This car is still listed in F&C's online catalog: http://fandckits.com/HOFreight/6600.html . This is with a one-piece body.

This car used to be in the bagged flat kit line (I have one), but I don't see those low-priced kits on their web site. They were still listed on the last flyer I got from F&C, but that was some time ago. You could always contact them for availability.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 4:11 PM Hugh Guillaume via groups.io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking for Funaro & Camarlengo 6660 NYC steel gondola.  Hugh T Guillaume mguill1224 at aol dot com