Still wondering if the TCWX reporting mark only belonged to Charles Lennig & Co., or was the mark also used for other manufacturers leasing cars in the TCWX fleet. A 1931 ORER should explain.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 2:07 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Bob explained that in the first, single car, image.

Charles Lenning & Co.

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Garth Groff and Sally Sanford
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2020 1:29 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: More TCWX Tank Cars: (1931)

Bob,

And who, pray tell, owned the TCWX reporting mark? That mark isn't listed in my 1957 ORER. Because of the angles, I can't read the name on the cars' sides.

Those three tank cars are all really neat. They are presumably acid cars, and each one different. I love the little 0-4-0T in the first photo.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 12:59 PM Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Photo: More TCWX Tank Cars: (1931)

Photo from the Science History Institute:

https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/nk322f14s/viewer/ff365613n

Click and scroll to enlarge.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA