Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: TCWX Tank Car 115 (1931)

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Elden and Friends,

The Taylor coil spring trucks are now offered by LaBelle Woodworking: https://www.labellemodels.com/freight-trucks-c-32_34_56.html?osCsid=eplro7n7l77phcv404bfpgp4g4 . It is the last item on this page. These were formerly marketed by Bethlehem Car Works, and actually (I think) go all the way back to the old Red Ball days. Yes, they are a bit crude, but AFAIK they are the only game in town. At least you will not have to add quite so much weight to a freight car.  :~)

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 4:32 PM Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Fenton;

I had a set of Taylor trucks in my truck box for a long time before giving them to a devout RDG modeler who kept begging me.  I didn’t think the quality of them was very good, but I know someone did make them in HO.

Elden Gatwood