Re: Storzek & Des Plaines 1916 NYC Auto Box Cars

Dennis Storzek

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 06:28 PM, Mark Rossiter wrote:
The LATE Richard Stoving?  I was not aware he passed.  If true, that is sad news indeed!
Well, I certainly have egg on my face. I haven't corresponded with Mr. Stoving since we collaborated on the history for that instruction sheet over thirty years ago, and some how I had in my mind that I had heard of his passing, an error that has been privately pointed out to me. So, I offer this correction and a public apology to Mr. Stoving and his family.

Dennis Storzek