From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Tony Thompson <tony@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 1:38 PM
To: ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io>; RealSTMFC@groups.io <RealSTMFC@groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] ice refrigerator car

  I've recently completed a Westerfield kit, no. 10864, for a Santa Fe ice car conversion. A photo of the model is below. I have also written a summary of ice car operations, as they apply on my layout, as well as an explanation of the presence of a Santa Fe car like this on an SP layout. If you're interested, the link is below.

Tony Thompson
tony@...