From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Benjamin Hom
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 8:04 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Deciphering a Conductor's record

Steve Sandifer wrote:
"1923. I have used the Westerfield 1925 ORER to try to find ID but likely candidates like P&PU don't have car numbers that match."

My thought is P&P could be shorthand for Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific, but I have my doubts for the following reasons:
- The reorg after the 1925 bankruptcy creating the CMStP&P occurred in 1928.
- The car numbers seem low for freight cars.

Still, it might be worth doing the cross check in the ORER to eliminate this possibility.

Ben Hom