From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kenneth Montero
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 12:02 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Video: Erie Railroad Carfloat Operations in Chicago, 1920

At the beginning of the film, the bottom edge of the door on the Rock Island car was ragged. I don't recall anyone modeling that feature, even on heavily-weathered boxcars with wood doors.

Ken Montero

On 10/12/2020 12:30 PM Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

It seems there’s a Western Pacific boxcar on this float that is the prototype of the resin parts Andy Carlson was recently selling. It’s at the 2:20 mark.

https://youtu.be/eHCJPMATXrk

Is that a circular Feather River Route emblem on the right side of the car?

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN