From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of StephenK
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 2:00 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Tichy GSC Flatcar

I picked up one of these kits back in the days when you could go to a train show.    After a bit of study, I decided to use it to model a worn UP flat (http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/up/up59588k.jpg).   I put grooves in the deck (which is pretty poor as it comes) painted decaled and assembled.    Turns out the car is riding very high--the whole body is about 9" high.  Has anybody had this problem?    The kit is very simple--it doesn't seem possible to screw it up (there aren't even any brake parts included, just the one-piece body, a weight and an underframe).

Steve Kay