Re: Wabash 7000-7299

mopacfirst

Jim:  I agree not enough information to positively identify some of the characteristics of the prototype cars, except that the end drawing confirms it's the same as on the model.

While many of the Branchline models are dead on, I often changed minor characteristics such as the corner sidesill stirrups, or the lack of poling pockets, or adding roping staples, or similar things that could be easily carved off.  If I need to add a sidesill reinforcement or something, I think the Branchline Wabash paint could be matched with oxide red or similar.  Won't know unless I try it.

Ron Merrick