Re: Tichy GSC Flatcar

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Tom,

Well, maybe for something else, but personally I would have fixed the problem myself rather than hang on to a car that was obviously designed wrong.

OTOH, I still have a pristine but empty can of Kroger's instant coffee marked "Viennese Chocolate", subtitled "Swiss Style Flavored Instant Coffee." The Kroger people fixed this gaff pretty quickly, and my empty can might be the last one like this in the world, outside of their archives. I think I should see if the Smithsonian would be interested. Or maybe I could get rich putting up for auction on eBay.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 12:12 PM Tom Madden via groups.io <pullmanboss=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 10:04 AM, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford wrote:
Tom and friends,

Walthers must have fixed it.
They did - and pretty quickly. Should have kept my one example.

Tom Madden