Uncoupling Lever Brackets

Lester Breuer

I have added a new post on uncoupling brake lever brackets that shows how I make my own brake lever brackets by bending them from wire or fabricating them from Evergreen styrene.  In addition, it provides prototype information and information on commercial brake lever brackets.  If you are interested in viewing photos and writeup of various installed brake lever brackets and brake levers, you can on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer