Re: Identity Of This Car? (Undated)

Horton Monroe

Thank you, Jack Mullen, for calling attention to the truck in this picture.  To me, even though it isn’t a "Steam Freight Car”, it is “perhaps” the most interesting part of the picture…IMHO.  Wish the make and model could be identified.  My eyes aren’t that good.

Horton Monroe, a novice at most everything.

On Oct 23, 2020, at 1:22 PM, Jack Mullen <jack.f.mullen@...> wrote:

Spot on, except that nobody is calling the railcar a coach.
Yellow Truck and Coach is the builder of the truck. It was an offshoot if the Yellow Cab empire, and though only a minor truck maker, was a major player in the bus market, eventually becoming GM's Truck and Coach Division.

Jack Mullen