From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Doggett via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 5:32 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ATSF in California

Bob

Thank you more interesting information.

Paul Doggett

On 25 Oct 2020, at 02:53, Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb@...> wrote:

I credit SP expert Jason Hill for answering the question.

He stated, "There was a sugar beet loader at Arvin and several other jointly owned branches around the San Joaquin Valley. However, I believe these were handled by SP cars, which during ATSF operational periods on the branches were supplied by the SP in a reciprocal switching agreement, as the owner of the beets was sending them to the same refineries in CA regardless of which RR was operating the branch that year."
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA