From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas Evans via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 8:29 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ATSF in California

Hey Doug,

I'm very interested in that beet dump photo you posted, want to know more, and, of course, would like a better rendition.
I'm from Rocky Ford & have family connections with the factory there.
I've not seen that kind of dump before.
Most are either of the type in the attached photos, or, of course, the modern steel traveling dumps.

Tom E.