From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas Birkett
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 8:41 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Sugar Beets in Cattle Cars

I hesitate to mention the cars I leased out for beet juice that were last contained sodium hydroxide, not clean. We don't buy beet derived sugar at our house.

Another question: in the steam era were beets crushed and the juice sent to another location for final processing? Always looking for a tank car connection for layout industries.

Tom Birkett, Bartlesville, OK

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone