Re: Decals for scale locations and light weights

Charlie Duckworth

Im using the spreadsheet on the files and I don’t need every scale location that was on the railroads just the most common ones.  If someone can send me the 8 most common scales on the PRR, SP, SOU, NYC I’d appreciate it.

Charlie

On Oct 29, 2020, at 9:51 AM, John Sykes III via groups.io <johnsykesiii@...> wrote:

Rob Schoenberg's website, http://prr.railfan.net/, has a complete list of PRR scale locations with stencil codes.  However, his list is from 1923, so there were changes (plus and minus) over the years.  I think there is another more recent list on someone else's PRR website, but I can't remember which one (maybe Jerry Britton's?).

-- John

--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.