Layout tour

Steve SANDIFER

Every year the San Jacinto Model Railroad Club has November Open Houses – but Covid…. So we are virtual this year. You can view some of our Houston layouts at http://sanjacmodeltrains.org/Fall-Layout-Tour.html          . Some layouts are just beginning, some are virtually complete. For this group that likes scratch building, look at Barry Bogs F scale layout – virtually every loco and car is scratchbuilt along with structures. If you like detailed scenery – Cliff Cheeseman’s is hard to beat. Gil Freitag was one of the first to initiate operations in Houston, and his layout has been featured in MR 3-4 times. My layout is in the group as well.

J. Stephen Sandifer