Re: Layout tour

mel perry

THANK YOU STIC
;-)

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 9:25 AM Stic Harris <sticdvm@...> wrote:
I noticed even though there's a "." before org in the website address, it didn't show in the browser when I clicked the link.
if you add that "." before "org", it works fine.
Repeating the link :

Stic Harris

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 12:07 PM mel perry <clipper841@...> wrote:
jim:
error message "setvers ip address could
not be foud"?
;-(

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 8:45 AM James SANDIFER <steve.sandifer@...> wrote:

Every year the San Jacinto Model Railroad Club has November Open Houses – but Covid…. So we are virtual this year. You can view some of our Houston layouts at http://sanjacmodeltrains.org/Fall-Layout-Tour.html          . Some layouts are just beginning, some are virtually complete. For this group that likes scratch building, look at Barry Bogs F scale layout – virtually every loco and car is scratchbuilt along with structures. If you like detailed scenery – Cliff Cheeseman’s is hard to beat. Gil Freitag was one of the first to initiate operations in Houston, and his layout has been featured in MR 3-4 times. My layout is in the group as well.

J. Stephen Sandifer

--

- Stic