Re: Layout tour

Steve SANDIFER

Put “  sanjacmodeltrainsorg/Fall-Layout-Tour  “ in the search bar and at will come right up.

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of James SANDIFER
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:46 AM
To: Steam Freight Car <RealSTMFC@groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Layout tour

Every year the San Jacinto Model Railroad Club has November Open Houses – but Covid…. So we are virtual this year. You can view some of our Houston layouts at http://sanjacmodeltrains.org/Fall-Layout-Tour.html          . Some layouts are just beginning, some are virtually complete. For this group that likes scratch building, look at Barry Bogs F scale layout – virtually every loco and car is scratchbuilt along with structures. If you like detailed scenery – Cliff Cheeseman’s is hard to beat. Gil Freitag was one of the first to initiate operations in Houston, and his layout has been featured in MR 3-4 times. My layout is in the group as well.

J. Stephen Sandifer

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#178625) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [steve.sandifer@...]

__,_._,_