Pacific Fruit Express Reefers 47269 and 47312 Upgrade

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded two Pacific Fruit Express (PFE), Refrigerator Cars 47269 and 47312, PFE Class R-40-23.  If you are interested in the upgrade of these reefers including changes, addition of parts not in the kit and additional lettering.  Photos and writeup of the upgrade process including painting, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer