From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Cover
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 1:44 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Accurail 1800 series bocxcar kitbash

Group,

I was looking at Ray Breyer's discussion of the Accurail 1800 series boxcar and kitbash posiblities for the D&H 36' DS boxcar. I would like to find more information on the "indestructible end" and the inverse Hutchins end. I know that Funaro has models with the inverse Hutchins ends so they may be a source if they sell the ends separately. Are there any other possible sources for this end?

Are there any drawings or articles which I can reference to bash the "indestructible ends"?

Thanks,

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM