BEARER of BAD NEWS

gary laakso

We oft forget to celebrate a good, vibrant life and your decision to celebrate your life is brilliant!  It is much more fun to celebrate than mourn.  I have harvested more rivets under your inspiration than I ever did in all the years before seeing your technique.  For practical purposes, you uncovered the FGEX and its kin BREX and WFEX from obscurity and helped bring their fleet to life in models.   Truss rods forever!   I have benefited greatly from your labor of love and I need to thank you for that.  Life is an adventure that we are blessed with and you have made the most of yours.  Thank you, God bless and do not go quietly into that good night.

Gary Laakso

North of Mike Brock