Re: Accurail Milw 16xxx

Clark Propst

Here are two more Milwaukee box cars. The ribside is an Accurail/Ribside Cars undec I decaled with Speedwitch and a set offer now by Gary Roe. It’s a set Mark Vaughan made for Stan Rydarowicz’s spent grain cars. The set also has hopper car decals.
The single sheathed car is an upgraded Accurail car (lipstick on a pig thread) I used the same Gary Roe set along with scraps from other Milwaukee sets.
Cars got some Prismacolor pencil and Pan Pastels.
I see the brake wheel needs some attention on the SS car....
Clark Propst