Re: Accurail Milw 16xxx

Rob & Bev Manley

Clark,
Beautiful work as always. I'm so bummed that there wasn't the Lisle RPM. I can always use more detail parts. Especially Yarmouth stirrups. Oh well, keep building.

Rob Manley
"Better modeling through personal embarrassment"

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 01:52:56 PM CST, Allan Smith <smithal9@...> wrote:

Love your kitbash of the Milw 713526 car. I model the Sierra in 1955 and have conductors lists from 1952 that show Milw 713916 on the Sierra. I also have an Accurail kit to make into a Milw car. Your kitbash inspired me to dig it out and review a new parts list and start on the project. Thank you for your posting.

Al Smith
Sonora CA

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 09:14:16 AM PST, Todd Sullivan via groups.io <sullivant41@...> wrote:

Hey Clark,  they look pretty nifty!  The lipstick really transformed the pig.

Todd Sullivan