Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Smokey Mountain Southern 1953 54'-5" gondola

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Guys;

I can remember the time when NO ONE could be interested in gons, and look at us now!

When I pitched the PRR gon book, I was told I was crazy, and had picked the worst possible car type for a book.  I told them it was either that or no more books.

I LOVE the great gon models you guys are doing.  Great job, Fenton!

Elden Gatwood