From: "Bill Keene via groups.io" <bill41@...>
Date: 11/5/20 3:37 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "main@realstmfc.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Monon Covered Hopper 4240

I am modeling 1952-53 so would be looking for info on what might have been the scheme in that period. A very faded car gray car might be an interesting addition to the fleet.

I will also second the question regarding the load and service of these cars.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Nov 5, 2020, at 6:37 AM, Mont Switzer <MSwitzer@...> wrote:

Bill,

Adding to Mike's response, I started watching Monon rolling stock closely from 1963 on and never saw a gray one.
  Few photos exist.

Sunshine offered a mini-kit for this car and Bowser offered the full on paint and lettering on a r-t-r model.

Mont Switzer