From: Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...>
Date: 11/5/20 6:35 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] BAR Caboose (was: Banned from Interchange)

Friends,

Quite a few railroads did keep Allied Full-Cushion Trucks running for a loooooong time in on-line service. The attached photo of a BAR caboose (in preservation at Tilton, New Hampshire. by the time I found it) shows this. I also saw C&O MW cars up with Allied trucks still in use up into the 1990s.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆