B&O 262529

Richard Remiarz

After sitting on my workbench for a couple of months painted and decaled while I worked on structures and scenery, I finally weathered and added the final details on B&O 262529, an O-59A gondola build from a Sunshine Models kit.  I added Kadee 158 couplers, TMW 209 trucks, Detail Associates chain, coupler lift bars, and hex NBW; HiTech Details 6038 air hoses, and Sunshine chalk mark details.  The car was painted with Scalecoat S1 Loco Black paint and weathered with Pan Pastel Paynes Grey Extra Dark, AIM Dark Rust and Light Rust weathering powder, and Polly Scale Rust paint.

Sincerely,
Rich Remiarz
Vadnais Heights, MN