From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Matthew Hurst <handbt33@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 6:46 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Cc: STMFC <RealSTMFC@groups.io>; ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] B&O 262529

Rich,

Gorgeous car!

Did the Cushion underframe coupler pockets come with it or did you add them? If you added them.... what did you use?

Great work

Matthew Hurst
PRRT&HS #6799
PRRT&HS modeling committee

On Nov 8, 2020, at 7:42 PM, Richard Remiarz <rremiarz@...> wrote:

After sitting on my workbench for a couple of months painted and decaled while I worked on structures and scenery, I finally weathered and added the final details on B&O 262529, an O-59A gondola build from a Sunshine Models kit.  I added Kadee 158 couplers, TMW 209 trucks, Detail Associates chain, coupler lift bars, and hex NBW; HiTech Details 6038 air hoses, and Sunshine chalk mark details.  The car was painted with Scalecoat S1 Loco Black paint and weathered with Pan Pastel Paynes Grey Extra Dark, AIM Dark Rust and Light Rust weathering powder, and Polly Scale Rust paint.

Sincerely,
Rich Remiarz
Vadnais Heights, MN

Attachments: