Milw 16xxx

Robert kirkham

Taking this conversation a little more broadly, is there a good resource that breaks down the single sheathed MILW boxcar fleet - with spotting information?

Rob

On Nov 6, 2020, at 6:32 AM, Donald B. Valentine via groups.io <riverman_vt@...> wrote:

Paul Doggett wrote:
“Don

There were four photos two of each car.”

Hi Paul.
   I wish that were so as I have only the two of the rib side car.  Don’t know whether it is my
half vast Internet service provider (Consolidated Communication which swallowed up Fairpoint
after it bought out Verizon’s land lines in Maine, New Hampshire & Vermont) or what but
Consolidated paid over $100k in fines to Vermont already this year over poor service issues and
the service is still the pits.

    Perhaps someone can forward the two photos of the SS car to me separately. It is of interest
because they were common in this area in the late 1940’s.

Cordially Don Valentine