Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Was there ever a clinic on Delano-based paint and weathering?

Bruce Smith

Elden sez:

"Kodachromeā€¦..they are the only slides I took that looked like the real thing."

Actually, Elden, they are the only slides that look like your MEMORY of the real thing šŸ˜‰. Memory is a notoriously tricky thing and tends to "warm" colors, just like Kodachrome. Kodak, or, as we from Rochester like to say, "The Great Yellow Mother to Us All" knew what they were doing. People are pleased when their photos look even better than their memories!

Regards,
BruceĀ
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL