Car ID just for fun

Clark Propst

It's be nice to know the make up of this train (attached) running on the branch l model.

It's obvious the first car is an X31. I've been told the second is a D&H Seley hopper. I have a Bowser X31 and bought the F&C Seley to build this winter.
Don't know enough about tank cars to guess which HO company offered that car, if any? Not sure the road on the door and a half box Boston & Albany maybe? The hopper kind of looks like the one offered by Roundhouse? Not sure about the last two box cars. I do have a much larger scan I didn't what to attach I can send to those who are really interested in I Ding the cars.
Thanks all!
Clark Propst