Re: Car ID just for fun

O Fenton Wells

Don't know much about tank cars but it looks like the next car aft of the tanker is a USRA rebuild.  The 3 bay offset side hopper could be an MDC but I'd opt for the old Stewart, Accurail or Bowser.  Just say'in

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 11:33 AM Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:
It's be nice to know the make up of this train (attached) running on the branch l model.

It's obvious the first car is an X31. I've been told the second is a D&H Seley hopper. I have a Bowser X31 and bought the F&C Seley to build this winter.
Don't know enough about tank cars to guess which HO company offered that car, if any? Not sure the road on the door and a half box Boston & Albany maybe? The hopper kind of looks like the one offered by Roundhouse? Not sure about the last two box cars. I do have a much larger scan I didn't what to attach I can send to those who are really interested in I Ding the cars.
Thanks all!
Clark Propst

--
Fenton Wells