Re: Decals for scale locations and light weights

Charlie,

One of the C&O's most common marks was RA for Raceland, Kentucky. That was their biggest car shop.

Some Southern locations I spotted in photos are CR, K, MDN, HE, ALX (likely Alexandria, VA), AUG (Augusta, GA?), BN, JAX (surely Jacksonville, Fl), INM, ATL (Atlanta), TUSCA (Tuscaloosa?), LP, CIN. HE seems to most common, followed by JAX. I would also go for AUG and ATL, as they are recognizable and scream "South!".

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 11:14 AM Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...> wrote:

Thanks for all the responses on the common scales. All that’s remaining is the C&O, GN, Milwaukee, Seaboard Air Line and Southern.  Just send these to omahaduck (at) gmail (dot) com

I went though my photos this week and will scan the images I have for Humbert to match the lettering.  Any gaps I’ll ask for help.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.