Re: Decaling and future

Brian Carlson

The photo was 10-15 minutes after the last application.  I’m letting it sit till tomorrow now.

Brian J. Carlson

On Nov 14, 2020, at 10:47 PM, Richard Remiarz <rremiarz@...> wrote:

Brian,

How long has it been since you added the decal setting fluid?  I had a similar problem with one of the cars I was finishing last week.  By the next day the discoloration had gone away.  It happened again when I added more decal setting fluid.  Something in the Microscale decal setting fluid was softening the Future, but given enough time, the Future dried clear again.  Hopefully that is what is happening in your case.

Sincerely,

Rich Remiarz

Vadnais Heights, MN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10