From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Carlson via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:40 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Decaling and future

I took a look at the car while heading to bed tonight and I believe rich is correct. It had been drying for about two hours by then, and I’m very happy to report that everything looked like it should.

This car has been a long time Building so I am very happy it is OK. It’s been my problem child project.

Brian J. Carlson

On Nov 15, 2020, at 12:25 AM, Allen Cain <Allencaintn@...> wrote:

Rich,

Please let us know if time took care of the problem.

Thanks,  Allen Cain