Re: Suggestions? - Livestock Cars & Operations Books
Garth Groff and Sally Sanford
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
How about Albin Burrows article "36-Foot Harriman Standard Stock Cars" from MODEL RAILROADING for January 1989?
There were also several similar articles in MODEL RAILROADING and RAILMODEL JOURNAL on Fowler and Mather stock cars. If interested, I can possibly supply the sources.
TRAIN SHED CYCLOPEDIA 36 had stock cars from the 1919 CBC.
Suggestions? - Livestock Cars & Operations Books
I'm looking for books on livestock cars and operations. So far, my very short list includes:
- Live Stock Operations: History, Equipment, Facilities & Modeling by J. Stephen Sandifer
- Stock Car Cyclopedia Vol. 1 by Robert L. Hundman
- Stock Cars of the Santa Fe Railway by Frank M Ellington, John Berry & Loren Martens
- Train Shed Cyclopedia #3 Box, Stock & Refrigerator cars from the 1931 Car Builders' Cyclopedia
- Train Shed Cyclopedia No. 17: Box, Stock and Flat Cars from the 1943 Car Builders' Cyclopedia
Does anyone have additional suggestions?
Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.