Re: Car ID just for fun

Benjamin Hom

Clark Propst wrote:
"But, I don’t want to be one of those that uses “There’s only an ‘inferior’ model available so therefore I can’t model whatever?”. There’s also the late Stan Rydarowicz’s rule of diminishing returns. Compromise is the order here. I will be using the MDC car, just need to know which roads had cars ‘close’."

Frankly, you're better off using the Ulrich offset triple, which is actually an excellent model of a B&LE 90-ton car.  [It differs from the other cars by having more side posts (visible in the offset).]

Ben Hom