From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Monday, 16 November 2020 4:14 am
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] National Car Company

On 11/14/2020 4:18 PM, O Fenton Wells wrote:

In the steam and transition era I believe the NX cars were owned by the FGEX consortium and was designed to be the meat hauler of the group.  In 1951 a large percentage of their cars were classed as RBM or RSM with meat rails.

Fenton

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 4:12 PM Rupert Gamlen <gamlenz@...> wrote:

I am trying to identify all the cars in the National Car Company which were owned by the CB&Q / BRE. So far I have MNX 1700-2364, starting in 1949, with 2444-2464 being changed to LLNX in 1967. LLNX was allocated to WFE at that time so I don’t know if they were sold, leased or what.

So, did the BRE own any other National cars?

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ

Sterling, Massachusetts