Re: Car ID just for fun

Robert kirkham

Nicely modelled - an unusual looking car - I like the step detail on the MOW version.  Curious to know more about that roof design - interesting with the ?gussets? aligned with the carlines on the fascia like that.

Rob

On Nov 15, 2020, at 2:24 PM, Bill McClure <virginianbill@...> wrote:

I think I showed these once before, but maybe on the Resin list. I spent quite a few hours crawling on and under the 12k and 13k series when in MOW service as part of a project to build the 12k series. These models are cast resin from my masters, representing the 82k series and later. I have yet to do the 12k in-service version, but maybe now is a good time to start.

Bill
<C&O_X355-1.jpg><C&O_X783-1.jpg><C&O_82566.jpg>